USE THE TEXT
How Effective Is Social Media Activism? BY ERIN LEE
My phone number is 9493445760 if you have questions
Aim for 2.8k words
10 works cited MLA FORMAT
1) Introduction and thesis: In the introduction, you should tell the reader why is the issue you are writing about an important one. Why should we care about the problem that the writer is analyzing? The goal should be to convince the reader that the issue is worth thinking about seriously.
At the end of the introduction, you should provide your position regarding the writers’ position. Here’s an example:
Though income inequality has been on the rise since the 80s, there is considerable debate about the causes and consequences. X argues that………I agree with X that the government needs to legislate policies to mitigate the effects of rising inequality, but I disagree with both his analysis of the causes and his solutions. I would argue that a better way to ameliorate the effects of rising income inequality is to do A or B.
Avoid using cliched language such as good and bad and important. Be specific about what you agree with and what you disagree with.
2) Next, you should summarize the writer’s position in a few paragraph. Tell the reader, in your own words, what his or her larger argument is.
X’s main point is that A is caused by B. And summarize the logic of his argument. Pay attention to how the argument is organized. Evaluate rhetorical strategies and ask yourself whether the strategies are effective.
3) Next, you should evaluate FIVE major claims that the writer makes to argue his or her position. In order to evaluate the argument, you should first tell us what the claims are and then find evidence to support or challenge those claims.
Here’s a way you could organize this section:
To support his position, X makes numerous argumentative claims that need to be evaluated. One of the claims s/he makes is that A is caused by B. Many economists would disagree with this claim. According to Y, 75% of those who are poor have at most a high school diploma or physical or mental disabilities that prevent them from getting or keeping a job (citation). It’s naive to blame the wealthy for the institutional problems…
Organize your evaluation of claims into different paragraphs like the following:
And so on.
You WILL need to find evidence to support some of the writer’s claims and reject others. Whatever the case, make sure to use evidence to support your evaluation and cite your sources.
4) In the last part of your essay, you should argue how the argument can be improved: what evidence or claims would make the argument stronger. Provide constructive criticism.
You’re free to write as many paragraphs as you want but please make sure to edit your paper thoroughly for grammar and syntax errors.
More Guidance About Paper: What you should not do.
1) Please do not use the second person You in formal writing.
2) Do not use pros, cons, good, bad, or interesting when writing formally. Avoid cliched language.
3) Do not use personal experience as evidence to support your claim. This does not mean that your experience is not valuable, but just that the purpose of research is to give objective data that is true for not just an individual, but for millions.
4) Please edit thoroughly for grammar and syntax errors. Use Grammarly to isolate errors you may have missed.
5) When you make a claim, please look for factual/statistical evidence that supports or challenges. It’s not enough to just say that A is caused by B. Support the connection by providing evidence.
Here’s an example:
John Doe has argued that growing screen time among children is the primary reason for growing anxiety among children between the ages of 10 and 16 (page 12, paragraph 3). What he ignores in making this claim is that there is just as much evidence that shy and anxious children tend to use social media as tools to empower themselves or to reduce their anxiety. According to the National Institute of Mental Illness, 65% of children who have been diagnosed with anxiety also suffer from social phobias (citation)
So, don’t just make a claim; support or challenge it with evidence.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.