1. Write a 15 page double spaced, typed report on a topic related to this biology course. The 15 pages include the title page, figures, tables, and references. The report must contain at least 8 different peer reviewed cited references (books and peer reviewed journal articles). Google Scholar is a great resource for finding journal articles. You may use the internet for legitimate peer reviewed journal articles (but not Wikipedia). The report must be your own work. Plagiarism will result in an F for the course.
Report Format Guidelines
· Reports must be typed using #12 font, double spaced
· Include page numbers
· Reports should be at least 15 pages
· Use proper citation procedures within the report and in the works cited page
· Do NOT use information from literature without proper citation!
· title should be one sentence long
Literature Cited Page
· Include a bibliography of the books, journal articles, etc. that you used in your report
· The internet does NOT count as a literature source due to its lack of credibility
· You must use a minimum of 8 sources in your report
· Make sure you follow proper citation methods in this section: Examples below:
Journal article: Author, year, article title, Journal title, volume number:pages.
Vannote, R.L., G.W. Minshall, K.W. Cummings, J.R. Sedell, and C.E. Cushing. 1980. The river continuum concept. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, 37:130-137.
In text citation: (Vannote et. All, 1980)
Book: Author, year, Book Title, publisher, publisher’s city, state
Nalepa, T.F. and D.W. Schloesser. 1993. Zebra Mussels: biology, impacts, and control. Lewis/CRC Press, Inc. Boca Raton, FL.
In text citation: (Nelepa & Schloesser, 1993)
Book Chapter: Chapter author, Year, chapter title, In: Editors, Book title, publisher, publisher’s city, state, pages
Sprung, M. 1993. The other life: an account of present knowledge of the larval phase of Dreissena polymorpha. In: T.F. Nalepa and D.W. Schloesser (eds.). Zebra Mussels: biology, impacts, and control. Lewis/CRC Press, Inc. Boca Raton, FL, pp. 39-53.
In text citation: (Sprung, 1993)
For more information on how make a reference list, visit the OWL Purdue APA Citation Guide on Reference Lists.
For more information on how to do in text citations, visit the OWL Purdue APA Citation Guide on In Text Citations.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.