Essay must be written in first person style with proper citations and references
John Ronald Reuel Tolkien (1892 –1973): English writer, poet, philologist, and university professor, best known as the author of the classic high fantasy works The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, and The Silmarillion. While many other authors had published works of fantasy before Tolkien, the great success of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings led directly to a popular resurgence of the genre. This has caused Tolkien to be popularly identified as the “father” of modern fantasy literature—or, more precisely, of high fantasy. In 2008, The Times ranked him sixth on a list of “The 50 greatest British writers since 1945”. Forbes ranked him the 5th top-earning dead celebrity in 2009.
1.Essay conforms to an appropriate APA style manual, especially regarding in-text citationsand the bibliography.
2. The paper is legible; it is double-spaced; it is the correct length (1500 words minimum,2000 maximum); it is presented neatly.
3. Paper includes a title page with you name, student #, date, title of paper, and who it is for.
4. If handed in(rather than e-mailed), the paper is stapled in the upper left-handcorner (do NOT put it in a cardboard or plastic folder)
.5. Formal CanadianEnglish is used. Avoid contractions, clichés, and slang language. If you use a spell checker, set its options to “Canadian English (CE). If you use a “grammar checker,” set its options to “formal.”
6. Non-gendered language is used when referring to human beings unless specifically discussing a man or woman. [READ the University of Manitoba’s “Language Usage Guidelines”, in University Policies, University of Manitoba Undergraduate Calendar.]
7. Essay has been carefully proof-read for grammatical and spelling errors. Spell-check helps, but it does NOT catch everything that proof-reading does.
8. Direct quotations are indicated as suchand their source properly documentedwith citations. Indirect quotations orparaphrases are also to be cited properly. Web pages are cited according to the guidelines givenin the APA style-manual. These in-paper references must be formatted according to one of the outlined styled guides.Failure to document your sources is dishonest and will lower your grade substantially.
9. Make sure you include a complete, and correct, bibliography of ALL sources use
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.