This section is required and must be included in your paper.
• This section of the literature review is where you integrate faith and learning in this course. After reading Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to God’s Work,” write a 3–5-page section that integrates the Genesis model, i.e., the creation-fall-redemption-consummation framework, with the learning objectives of this course, which is part of the required 19 pages of content. Conclude with how your integration may be used for furthering God’s purposes for business on earth.
Important Points to Consider
The paper is to be written in strict conformance to current APA standards, and must contain at least 19 pages of content (excluding the title page, abstract, and references), utilizing at least 12 scholarly references.
The paper is to be submitted through SafeAssign at the end of Module/Week 8. It is highly recommended that you download and read the instructions to avoid any stress created by issues that are the result of waiting until the last minute.
• A SafeAssign draft check will be provided for you to use to improve your Originality Score prior to your final submission.
Three levels of current APA headings must be used throughout the paper, as this is a graduate-level research paper.
Some students do not fully understand the difference between plagiarism and paraphrasing. Paraphrasing is when you take a source or someone else’s idea and say it in your own words. When you paraphrase, you must still give the author’s name, date, title of the source, the scholarly journal where it came from, and the exact website address or book.
However, when you directly quote a source, it must have quotation marks around the quote, or (if 40 words or more) it must be set in block quotation format. You must also give detailed information of where you acquired the quote.
For the purpose of this academic paper, adhere to the follow rules when quoting or using a source:
• Do not directly quote more than 120 words from any one source.
• If the source is 2,000 words or less, do not directly quote more than 50 words from any one source.
• Do not use the same source more than a total of 3 times within the whole document for quoting or paraphrasing.
• Quotes must contain the section (if provided) and paragraph or page numbers of the quote, and this information must be placed in the reference.
• In all instances, use current APA guidelines for citations and references.
The paper must not be a series of quotations.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.