Microbiology Team Case Studies
The team case study project has two components: research AND a written paper. Your research paper is due on_____________. Any papers turned in after ___________________are late.
The text of the written paper must be 3 – 4 pages not including the references page, title page and any pictures, illustrations or charts. More details about the format of the report are given below. This paper must be in APA format!
Case studies objectives (note: there are 3 types of case studies possible: Controlling microbes, Clinical cases, and Bacterial genetics. Items listed below apply to ALL case studies unless stated otherwise in parenthesis. Items listed below must be covered in your research paper)
1. A thorough analysis of the disease and symptoms.
2. A thorough analysis of the epidemic. (Controlling Microbes cases only)
3. Construction of a differential diagnosis of potential etiologies. (Clinical Cases only)
4. Selection of necessary tests and means of gathering data to determine a cause.
5. Evaluation of lab results that allow you to determine or hypothesize the most likely
cause. (Clinical Cases only)
6. Specific characteristics of the etiologic agent or agents.
7. Determination of a potential treatment and patient care plan.
8. Extrapolation to determine a plan to prevent further spread of the disease.
9. Address all questions in your case study.
10. Review the grading rubrics to ensure you have included all necessary information and have followed instructions.
APA Citation Style
APA citation style refers to the rules created by the American Psychological Association for giving credit to (or acknowledging) sources of information used in research papers.
For a reference on using the APA style, please refer to the Purdue Online Writing Lab (https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html). This guide provides examples and guidelines for using APA format in your research paper.
· Your paper should be typed, double-spaced on 8.5 X 11 white paper.
· 1 inch margins on all four sides.
· Use Times New Roman in 12 pt. font size.
· Use a page header in the right-hand corner of each page. The header should include the first 2-3 words of the title and page number.
· A title page should be included and should show the header; a running head, which begins with the words “Running head:” followed by an abbreviated titled of your paper typed in all caps and typed on the left margin; the full title, your name, and school name are centered in the upper part of the page.
· Do not include the abstract page.
Refer to the APA Citation Style for information on in-text citations and Reference page citations.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.