Exploring Microsoft Excel , Chapter 5
You are the new assistant to the vice president of the Sciences Division at University Press Publishing Company. The Sciences Division has multiple disciplines based on various fields of science. University Press publishes several textbooks in each discipline to appeal to a vast array of professors and students. You have prepared a worksheet containing these columns of data for the sciences textbooks:
• Discipline. Textbooks are classified by the overall discipline, such as chemistry.
• Area. Within each discipline, books are further classified by area. For example, the chemistry discipline is further classified into two areas: (1) introductory and (2) organic.
• Units Sold Wholesale. This column lists the number of books sold to wholesale buyers, such as college bookstores.
• Unit Price Wholesale. This column lists the price per book for wholesale buyers.
• Sales: Wholesale. This is the sales amount, resulting from multiplying the Units Sold Wholesale by the Unit Price Wholesale.
• Units Sold Retail. This column lists the number of books sold to online customers, such as individual students.
• Unit Price Retail. This column lists the price per book for an online customer.
• Sales: Unit Price. This is the sales amount, resulting from multiplying the Units Sold Retail by the Unit Price Retail.
• Total Book Sales. This is the total amount of wholesale and retail sales.
You want to analyze sales for all books published by the Sciences Division. You will organize data by grouping it by discipline and then inserting subtotal rows. You will also create PivotTables to view various perspectives of aggregated data, including data from multiple tables. Finally, you will create a PivotChart to show the aggregated data visually.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.