case analysis of their chosen hospitality company’s services marketing strategies and tactics and outline their findings in a formal report format, either operating in the UAE or the global environment. critically analysed its services marketing strategies and tactics. Included in the report must be a one-page 1.5 spaced Executive Summary highlighting the major points of the paper and the key findings of the analysis. Be sure to identify the key issues and problems, offer possible solutions, and recommend a course of action, please also ensure that the articles that are presented in class are also integrated into the report analysis and recommendations from the company research will demonstrate understanding and relevance.
The purpose of this report is to ascertain your ability and skill in identifying the key marketing services theory and principles in the company selected. Your task is to critically evaluate your subject company’s business model in line with services Marketing theory and practices. You must ensure that you review the key chapter areas and link the models, principles and best practices and critically evaluate them against specific rubrics and criteria which you will need to create
The assignment should be in the form of a formal report, with executive summary, main body, and conclusions, end-text reference lists and appendices. Pages should be numbered. Figures and Tables must be numbered and labelled.
The linkage is important in order that you not only describe but also critically analyse the similarities but offer reasons and rationale of differences.
Report Areas for your consideration:
• • Compare and contrast your subject company’s service products, consumers and markets in the segment they trade and operate in.
• • Identify and clearly recognize the type of consumers and Understanding service consumers’ needs and wants using consumer behaviour theory and concepts.
• • Carry out a full analysis of the consumer segment that the firm serves indicating clearly what service marketing strategies are required and why.
• • How does your chosen company position their services in competitive markets and how do they achieve competitive advantage?
• • What does your chosen company do to develop service products and brands which stand out in consumers’ minds?
• • What are the various distributing services through physical and electronic channels and how does the company optimize these relationships to achieve a wider span
• • What revenue / capacity management service pricing and revenue management strategies and mechanisms does the company have in place and how do they use them to optimize for highest ROI.
• • What are the most appropriate service marketing communications available and how does the company use them.
• • Who is responsible for the design and implementation of service processes
• • How does the company balance demand and capacity in order to best use its resources
• • How does your company craft the service environment and what metrics do they use to measure with.
• • What processes and plans are in place to manage people for service advantage and what evidence is there that suggests this is a strategic process.
• • How does the company manage relationships and build loyalty to achieve a better ROI on its resource allocation.
• • What complaint handling mechanisms are in place and are they service recovery led or problem solving. How can the mechanisms be characterised.
• • What does the company do to improve its service quality and productivity and how do they measure these numbers / results
• • How does your subject company attempt to build a world class service organisation, what are the indicators, what evidence is there to suggest success or otherwise.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.