A review is a comprehensive synthesis of results from a wide and complex set of studies
• A synthesis of findings rather than ideas.
• Goal of a review paper is to help readers make sense of all available information
• Direct quotations rarely found in reviews. Do Not Use!
Research reviews focus on primary sources which is provided in the course
• Original scientific experimentation reported in the scientific paper
Formatting the Paper
• Minimum of 3200 characters (not including title, your names, heading etc..)
• Typed, double-spaced
• 12 point serif type fonts (Times, Times New Roman, Palatino)
• Margins 1.5″ left, 1″ top, 1″ right, 1″ bottom
• Indent each new paragraph 0.25″
• Use sparingly
• Make them informative and concise
• Center headings.
• Triple space before the heading and double space after the heading
• Use 12-point font, but bold
Using Numbers in Paper
• Spell out numbers less than 10
• Do not begin a sentence with a numeral, even if it larger than 10
• Always use numerals when reporting quantitative data with a unit: 15 km, 8 g, 5 mL
• Always italicized
• Genus capitalized, species not
• Abbreviate genus name after the first reference: Querus alba becomes Q. alba
• Avoid using common names without scientific names. For example, “corn” is not the same thing in different parts of the world. Give the scientific name instead of or following the common name: The great white shark, C. carcharias, is commonly found—- or C. carcharias is commonly found—- • Do not use articles (the, a, an) with scientific names
• “Species” is a collective singular: There is no such word as specie. For example, “This species is specific to one locale.”
• Genera names can be used alone if you are referring collectively (Some species of Sargassum grow—-)
• Taxonomic levels above the genus level are capitalized but not italicized: the
Chilopoda (centipedes), Animalia, Chordata, Osteichthyes
• Some taxa have been modified to become common names, which are not capitalized: lycopsids from Lycopsida; dipterans from Diptera
Subscripts and Superscripts
• Use superscripts for degree measurements, ion charges, and mathematical expressions: 36oC, Ca++ or Ca2+
• Use subscripts for chemical compounds: CaCl2 Fe2(SO4)3
Writing the Paper
• Remember the basic outline for a review paper (above)
• Adress the question the researchers are asking. Why are they doing this work?
• Summarize the methods, and discuss how they are answering this question e.g. using humans and fMRI or mouse genetics or C. elegans etc.
• Most importantly: what did they find? This will be the main portion of your essay. Don’t just reword their findings, but rather discuss them in your own words. Don’t be afraid to draw your own conclusions
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.