The student will identify a major ethical dilemma in nursing facing the profession of nursing and succinctly : Analyses of Ethical Dilemma PowerPoint Presentation Is: ( GUN REFORM IN USA) analyze and discuss the issue using supporting professional documentation using scholarly nursing research and evidenced-based practice information. (1 points)
· The position presentation proposes a thesis statement.
The presentation addresses the following:
· Describes and analyzes the ethical issue using either the Utilitarian or the Deontological approach. (1 points)
· Takes a pro or con view of the issue and provides the argument in support of your view. (1 point)
· How might strategies be used to prevent or to minimize conflict? What strategies might be applied if conflict does arise? (1 points)
· The ethical dilemma in nursing considered important in today’s health care organization. (1 points)
· How might ethical dilemma in nursing alter your way of caring for patients in nursing? (1 points)
· The presentation lists major points in the slides, including detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point. (1 point)
· The presentation includes videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate. (1 point)
· The members do not read from the slides or note cards.
Analyses of Ethical Dilemma PowerPoint Presentation Is: ( GUN REFORM IN USA)
Organization/Development (5 points)
· The presentation is 12 to 15 Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides in length and includes detailed speaker notes on each slide. (1 point)
· Adheres to time limit (1 point)
· The power point follows guidelines for P/P. Colors, font,6 items max per slide, background, etc. (1 point)
· Each section of the proposal provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points. (1 point)
· Each section of the proposal is logical, flows, and reviews the major points. (1
Mechanics (5 points)
The presentation—including the title page, Minimum 10 peer reviewed references, tables, any appendixes, or images—is consistent with APA 6th edition guidelines as directed by the facilitator. The presentation is laid out with effective use of
headings, font styles, and white space. (3 points)
· Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct. (2 points
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.