1. I will put the topic of the essay and show what I picked for this essay down below. I also did a project plan to help out with this essay and I will also put that down below. The paper must be 3 pages
2. There will be three questions at the bottom that needs to be answered and 200 words for each question.
How Does Television Present Modern American Society?
The show I choose was Criminal Minds
Select and observe, for at least several weeks, a television drama such as a soap opera, family situation comedy, or a detective/police/hospital show. Do Not use a reality, talk, or game show.
In your paper make specific reference, using the required citation style, to Haviland Chapters 2 and 14. Also, refer to other textbook chapters that relate to the content of the television show you select. Use the shows to illustrate your points. Do not simply relate the plots.
Project plan Down below
1. In what ways does your selection portray sociological subjects such as family, neighborhood, gender roles, age categories, ethnic, religious, and racial groups, social stereotypes, and social or health issues?
In the television show, the family is prevalent as the show tends to show the relation between a family guy who is a detective with the FBI and his neighborhood. The theme of the show is having a peaceful plus loving community free of crime and robbery. Gender roles in this show are evident as the lead detective is a male character, and the rest of his team is females.
2. In what real urban or rural location does the show take place? Is the real place accurately presented? If not a real location, where is the show set? What time period is depicted? How does the location present American society?
The show is done in New York City in the United States. According to the show, the city’s criminal activity level keeps on rising as government organizations are funding gangs and terrorist groups. The show runs for forty minutes each episode. The show’s location displays American society as being corrupt as government organizations are sponsoring most of the criminal activities in the city.
3. Explain how the show does or does not reflect the society ln which it was created, as you see it. You might compare issues included in your show to the way the same topics are presented in various news sources. Take note of any characteristics of characters and issues which are NOT included but which would make sense to you to include.
The image that the show displays to society is that there are no trusts within the government and police departments. The show describes how cops are corrupt and involved in criminal activities to earn more money. There is racial segregation in the show as we get many white cops killing blacks because of their color and race.
4. In what ways is the show aimed at particular audiences or markets?
The show is aimed to reveal the conspiracy in the government offices working with the police department to fund and encourage criminal activities and gangs within the city. The show represents how unsafe the city and society are as one can be robbed by a policeman, knowing that he is the law.
Read this article for question 1
1. You are an anthropologist working for a state health department. You have been asked to use your anthropological expertise to change your state’s way of communicating about the upcoming holidays. Referring to the article linked above, what would you advise and why would you give that advice? (100 words)
2. eye-contact is important in any speech, but it is especially important in a special occasion speech due to the often-personal nature of the speech and the necessity to connect to the audience. How did you handle eye-contact and connecting with the audience in a recorded speech (if you’ve already submitted your work)? How do you plan on managing this if you have not yet recorded your speech? Is it possible to give an audience the same level of connection they would have with you if this were live? Why/why not? (200 words )
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.