I have uploaded the outline
Essay 1 Instructions and Checklist
Proposal (Classical) Argument
In Module/Week 3, you will write a 1,000–1,200-word proposal argument essay from the thesis/outline that you submitted in Module/Week 2. The word count does not include intext citations, footnotes, or bibliographical page.
Proposal Argument Prompt:
Write a proposal argument in which you address the question, “What needs to be done to reform public education in the United States?”
· Chapter 13 in last week’s textbook readings includes sample student outlines and student essays for a proposal (Classical) essay written in each of the documentation styles (APA, MLA, and Turabian).
· Review the Proofreading Checklist (below) to understand the content that you must include in your essay assignment.
· Review the Essay 1 Grading Rubric in the course before submitting your thesis/outline assignment.
Use the Essay 1 Grading Rubric and the proofreading checklist to draft and revise your essay. Read through your paper and check the appropriate boxes on the chart below. If any area of your paper needs revision, make sure you correct it before submitting your essay.
Reading & Study Application
1. Introduction: Establishes the context of the proposal and presents the essay’s thesis
2. Thesis statement: Clearly states your debatable proposal argument that includes a feasible solution for the problem
3. Explanation of the problem: Identifies the problem and explains why it needs to be solved
4. Explanation of the solution: Proposes a solution and explains how it will solve the problem
5. Evidence in support of the solution: Presents support for the proposed solution; integrates a total of at least 4 quotes, summaries, and/or paraphrases from at least 3 credible sources
6. Benefits of the solution: Explains the positive results of the proposed course of action
7. Refutation of opposing arguments: Addresses objections to the proposal
8. Conclusion: Reinforces the main point of the proposal; includes a strong concluding statement
9. Contains pathos (emotional) appeals, ethos (values/belief) appeals, and/or logos (factual) appeals as appropriate
10. Title reflects issue and proposal information
11. Uses only third person pronouns (all first and second person pronouns have been removed)
12. If using current APA format, contains properly formatted, title, and References page.
If using MLA format, contains a properly formatted Works Cited page
If using Turabian format, contains a properly formatted title page and Bibliography page
13. Uses signal phrases and appropriate transitions
14. Double spaced; Font is 12-point Times New Roman
15. References/Works Cited/ Bibliography page includes all sources cited within the body of the essay
16. Checked spelling, grammar/mechanics
Submitting the Assignment
When you are satisfied with the quality of your essay, submit in the course via the SafeAssign link for grading. Do not forget to write your degree program and whether you are using current MLA, APA, or Turabian on the title page and in the “Submission Title” field when submitting your paper.
IMPORTANT: Fully cite all quotations, summaries, and paraphrases used within your essay, or those excerpts will be regarded as plagiarism and will result in a “0” on your essay and possible course failure.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.