Written Research Report: 15%
The final paper should follow the following outline:
1. Introduction: Do not use the term “introduction” see APA 7th edition formatting. In this section provide a brief overview of topic that was the focus of your practicum hours. This section should also include the purpose of the paper and a preview of what sections will be included. (This section should be 0.5 to 1 page).
2. Background and Significance: Provide background information on your topic and review its significance to those impacted. Because some of you have selected research topics outside of nursing, please discuss how the research will benefit those impacted as well as the community and/or society as a whole as a result of the research being conducted. You will need to use the scholarly peer-reviewed literature to assess the background and significance of your topic. (This section should be 2-3 pages in length).
3. Critique Your Research Project: In this section, critique your research project in the following three areas:
A. Identification of the enablers, barriers, and strategies for the development and implementation of the research and/or scholarly project, indicating possible solutions for the barriers.
B. Discussion of the outcomes expected from this project (e.g. implications for future research, scholarship, and evidence-based practice).
C. Evaluation of the overall value and contributions this research or scholarly project will make to consumers, nursing and other health professionals, administrators, and policy makers. (This section should be 4-5 pages in length).
4. Role of Advanced Practice Nurses: Evaluate the role of advance practice nurses in relation to the research project. Consider personal objectives achieved related to advancement of research knowledge and competencies. If you worked on a non-nursing related project, discuss the value of the research process to advanced practice nursing (This section should be 1-2 pages).
5. Reflection: This section should include your reflections regarding your research experience this semester. Include your views on the challenges that you faced and the learning that you experienced. You may use FIRST PERSON in this section ONLY. (This section should be 1-2 pages).
6. Conclusion: This should include a summary of your entire paper. (This section should be 0.5 – 1 page).
7. Format: Use the American Psychological Association ([APA], 2020) to format your paper. An APA 7th edition paper template has been provided for you in the weekly module and the course resources. You can refer to this for reviewing the format of the title page and headers within an APA formatted paper.
8. Grammar and Mechanics: Your paper should be proofread and spell checked. There should be few or no grammatical or mechanical errors.
9. Length: The paper should be a MINIMUM of ten (10) double spaced pages. Failure to meet this minimum length requirement will result in the loss of points.
10. Sources: You should use a MINIMUM of five (5) scholarly peer-reviewed sources. These sources should be published within the last five (5) years.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.