1. This is your chance to tell the selection committee(s) about yourself – things that cannot be found in a transcript or resume. Topics could include but are not limited to: background, current situation, why you chose your major field, plans for the future, etc. Page 1
2. Briefly describe your financial need. This short essay is optional, but will give you the chance to talk about any financial hardships you are experiencing, and will allow you to be considered for need-based scholarship opportunities. Page 2 (250 words or less)
Brief description: I am a kid who grew up in one of the most poorest and dangerous neighborhoods of Chicago which is Englewood and I plan to seek a degree in nursing so that I can give back and help others.
3.The Problem: Since our founding as a nation in 1776, the medical community in the United States has repeatedly documented the value of immunization for various kinds of preventable diseases.
Yet even with the high rate of compliance of vaccination for children, there are a significant number of young children in the U.S. who have not been fully vaccinated with the most critical of vaccines. Our text attributes lack of proper immunization to: cost, lack of access to vaccines, uneducated parents and
confusion over the CDC- recommended vaccine schedule.
Added to these four items, there are a persistent number of parents who continue to refuse to immunize their children due to religious objections and/or fears that vaccines will cause mental disorders (such as autism) in their children.
Directions: Your Analysis and Discussion
1. Go to https://vaccines.procon.org/ (copy and paste into your computer’s browser).
2. Read all information associated with this website, including all “Pro” versus “Con” arguments and
information (background and quotes) on the vaccines controversy.
3. Answer the following questions listed below. Answer each of the following questions
with at least a 50-word response for each set of questions. It doesn’t matter what stand you take, except
that you choose either “pro” or “con”, and provide a reason for your answer, backed up
by your reading (cite at least two items from this ProCon). (You may include other researched articles in
addition to your two citations from “ProCon” for this issue, if you wish).
4. You can’t choose both “Pro” and “Con”. Automatic 5 points off FlashPoint #2! Take a stand!
5. Post your original answers to the questions in the FlashPoint Forum by Friday February 26 at 11:59 pm.
6. Remember to number your answers to match the questions.
7. Do not repeat the question when you write out your answers.
8. As before, select two of your fellow students’ posts and respond to what they have
written. Tell why you agree, or don’t agree with them. Each of your response posts need
to be at least 30 words long. Your responses need to be posted by Sunday February 28 at 11:59 pm.
Questions to be Answered:
1. If the compliance rate for vaccinations among school children is so high, why should parents and local school systems be so concerned over the fact that more children aren’t vaccinated? Or should they be concerned at all? Could anything really bad happen if 5% of children 0-6 years of age aren’t vaccinated?
2. If a parent maintains that their child(ren) should acquire immunization “naturally” by getting any disease once as “immunization”, should any kind of Authority—the schools, community school requirements, or even other concerned parents– be able to force parents to comply with what the community school system requires? Why should/shouldn’t local authorities have this right?
3. If parents are objecting to children being vaccinated on the basis of religion, should parents be forced to comply with the law anyway? Would forcing parents/their children to comply violate any of the First 10 Amendments to our Constitution (our Bill of Rights) such as Freedom of Religion or Due Process?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.