Task 3. Reflective writing: Essay
Click on the link above to submit your Reflective Writing
Length: 2500 words (not including in-text references or the reference list)
Task description: This task provides an opportunity to demonstrate evidence of your understanding of the content delivered in this unit. In order to achieve this, you will need to think critically about and reflect on the nature and purpose of education. You should include evidence of scholarly research and your lived experiences, including your immersion experience if appplicable.
Task criteria: Your reflective writing must include
Evidence of critical and reflective thinking (25%)
Synthesis of the unit content and lived experiences (25%)
Scholarly research to support your thinking/writing (25%)
Evidence of academic writing (e.g., spelling, grammar, structure-essay style, APA6 referencing) (25%)
You can view a copy of the marking rubric here: 200226_Reflective Writing Rubric.pdf
You can view a copy of the expanded criteria here: 200421_Essay Task Criteria Checklist.pdf
1. You have been asked to critically think about and reflect on the nature and purpose of education in order to demonstrate your understanding of key concepts presented in this unit.
2. As the task requires you to write an essay you will need to develop a thesis for essay. You can create your own or you could use one of the ten reflective questions/statements provided in each of the unit topics (e.g., Education is always a historical, cultural and political act)
3. Your essay will need to show evidence of critical reflective thinking meaning you move your discussion of your arguments and associated evidence on from the what to the so what and then consider the now what – i.e., implications this evidence has for you and or education in a broader context. (Assessment criterion 1)
4. You will need to draw on the unit content to develop arguments supporting or refuting your thesis. You do not have to both (e.g., all of your arguments could support your thesis) (Assessment criterion 2)
5. Your arguments must be supported by reference to scholarly research (Assessment criterion 3)
6. The essay must be well planned in order present a cohesive and logical structure. It should also be free of spelling and grammar errors and al in-text citations must be referenced using the APA 6/7 style guide. (Assessment criterion 4)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.