Title: Summarise and critically evaluate research that identifies the predictors of behavioural lifestyle factors related to ONE form of cancer, drawing on individual and social perspectives.
Talk about pancreatic cancer
· Provides an accurate and clear explanation of the lifestyle behaviours associated with ONE form of cancer, and critically discusses the factors predicting behavioural outcomes. Incorporates evidence from individual and social perspectives.
· Provides evidence of a thorough and appropriate search of the literature for relevant papers via Databases like PUBMED, PsychLIT etc.
· Uses evidence to support assertions and clearly documents the strength and weaknesses of this evidence
· Uses a logical structure that includes an introduction, summary of evidence, evaluation, well-formed arguments and a conclusion
· Complies with academic standards of legibility and referencing and avoids plagiarism at all costs
· Uses clear presentation with accurate spelling, grammar, sentence and paragraph construction
Learning outcomes of topic:
(1): Communicate effectively about the rationale for cancer prevention and describe a range of approaches to the prevention of cancer and other chronic diseases
(2): Understand different techniques for behavioural change and evaluate the extent to which various health behaviour models have utility within the public health context
However, because we are getting closer to the deadline, I’m also going to help you out by providing a brief example of how you might approach this essay question:
The question is about the lifestyle behaviours associated with one form of cancer, and predictors of these behaviours, drawing upon the individual level and social approaches we’ve looked at.
· So for example, you might decide to choose bowel cancer as the form of cancer you want to consider
· You might then identify the main lifestyle behaviours associated with bowel cancer as ‘exercise’ and/or ‘diet’ (and provide evidence from the literature)
· You might identify that the main predictors of diet and/or exercise are: self-efficacy, social norms, or any other individual-level predictor we’ve looked at (providing evidence from the literature!)
· You might then identify other predictors, like SES, access to healthy environments, or any other from the broader perspectives that we’ve looked at (again, providing evidence from the literature!)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.