Please NOTE that this assingment will be based on my notes and lectures that I will provide. The format does say 20-30 pages but as the rubric states, it is not that long because there is a format.
TERM PAPER – 2021
The topic this term will be to analyze the legal terms of reference agreement when dealing with a large service provider (i.e. Apple, Amazon, Google, Twitter) including all the elements associated with its usage subject to Ontario laws. The student will explain the application of all the legal concepts covered in class to the term paper and propose recommendations regarding the legal issues. You do not go outside the class material covered in class to complete the term paper. PAGE RUNDOWN:
– 1-2 pages Summary with recommendation
– 5 pages for intro with the objectives and methodology
– 10-15 pages on description and explanation of the clauses
– 5-10 pages for the application of any legal principles
– 2- 3 pages on lesson learned
– 3-5 pages on the Application of the agreement with your problem scenario of your choice dealing with privacy rights
*NOTE THIS IS A CANADIAN COURSE, MUST KNOW CANADIAN LAW OR SOME SORT OF IT.
Times Roman, 12 points, Report format
TO BE REMITTED ON THE LAST OF THIS COURSE, AT THE BEGINNING OF THE LECTURE. No late acceptance!!!
USE FOOTNOTES and appropriate references.
1. Executive summary with key recommendations (one-two pages)
2. Introduction (five pages) – explanation of the paper, objectives, ethical issues and methodology – how did you completed the paper steps by steps – including the business relationship with the stakeholders;
3. Description and explanation in your words of all the clauses of the document (fifteen pages to twenty pages);
4. Application of any legal principles (20) covered in class (seven to ten pages) and where these principles are to be found in the agreement;
5. Recommendations (5) and lessons learned (three pages);
6. Application of the agreement with your problem scenario of your choice dealing with privacy rights, closure of the web site and obligations to make changes to its content, legal corrective measures with provisions dealing with all the elements of the document (five to seven pages);
7. Document attached.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.