This is a THEORY PAPER – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – Very important. 🙂
– Your paper must have an introduction that clearly outlines the topic, why it is important, and how your sources offer a compelling way to understand the issues, problems or questions involved. This is the place where your paper becomes either an “opinion” paper or one where you argue a scholar’s argument in an analytical, interpretive way.
– In the body of your paper you must identify the most important theory used by your main scholars and analyze it. This is where the body of the concept paper becomes the body of the theory paper.
When you no longer simply define concepts and discuss their meaning, but also move on to discuss the theory context in which they make sense, you’re effectively discussing theory. But this is not something you do on your own by simply expressing your thoughts on the meaning or history of concepts. This is something you must do by engaging with theorists who have worked with the concepts you have identified. Often times, your sources tell you where they got their concepts from and your job is to trace these or related sources and expand your discussion of the theory in which the concepts make sense.
– Do not confuse the discussion of theory with a discussion of empirical examples, policy analysis quantitative data and the like that your source scholars may use. Scholars use these elements only as tools to illustrate larger arguments and core concepts. You must remain focused on the arguments, concepts and theory of your sources and the interpretation of these elements based on contextual sources.
– Your discussion of the theory must be well organized in a coherent (not contradictory or inconsistent) and logical manner. This means you need to figure out if the theory used in your sources is the same across multiple sources and how those sources complement rather than contradict each other. In other words, you’re not writing a paper where you compare one argument (for example, a pro-globalization argument) against another (for example, an anti- globalization argument) and where you try and offer a “balanced” perspective (for example, what you would call your own perspective) by taking bits and pieces from one side and supplementing them with the other. Read carefully and decide what theory you will follow and what scholarly argument your paper will develop.
– Your paper should have a conclusion where you will highlight how the theory you have worked on helps us see the issue or questions under discussion in a particularly convincing or compelling way.
**ALL SOURCES MUST BE SCHOLARLY SOURCES. This is very important. Thank you so so much.
To help out, I have already picked some sources that should be used in the essay.
They are the following:
Acker, J. (2004). Gender, Capitalism and Globalization. University or Oregon. Source available here: https://journals-sagepub-com.ezproxy.library.yorku.ca/doi/pdf/10.1163/156916304322981668 *NEEDED IN ESSAY
Robinson, W. (2008). Understanding Global Capitalism. University of California. Source available here: https://escholarship.org/content/qt6tp8s0bv/qt6tp8s0bv_noSplash_31ffee671fddfe41890698109512c30b.pdf
Falquet, J. (2011). Analyzing Globalization from a feminist perspective. Cairn International. Source available here: https://www.cairn-int.info/article-E_TGS_025_0081–analyzing-globalization-from-a-feminist.htm#
Federici, S. (2011). Feminism and the politics of the commons. Wealth of the commons. Source available here: http://wealthofthecommons.org/essay/feminism-and-politics-commons*NEEDED IN ESSAY
Barrientos, S., Kabeer, N., & Hossain, N. (2004). The gender dimensions of the globalization of production. International Labour Organization. Source available here: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=908162#:~:text=The%20globalization%20of%20production%20has,have%20an%20active%20social%20life.&text=In%20general%2C%20men%20are%20more,sector%2C%20which%20creates%20gender%20inequality.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.