We would like you to choose a topic in an area that you are confident and comfortable with to write a thesis. After that, the first thing we require from you is to deliver an elevator pitch that summarizes what you’re going to do.
This elevator pitch must consist of,
• The topic chosen
• Why did you choose that topic?
• Motivate your choice of topic and its effect
• Problem formulation
• What literature stream are you going to contribute to e.g., like a form of marketing or sustainability.
• Theoretical framework: Include things like (in Previous research, we found this…. (show that) … (said that) … (haven’t shown that) …you have to focus on the things the article is not showing…say that there is limited research on the topic field….
• Assumed results from the research
• Method chosen (How are you going to collect data, what demographics? finding articles and analyze it?)
• Are you going to use quantitative or qualitative data, what methods and why?
• Include 4 to 5 strong references that provide proof of the information stated above.
Please note that the elevator pitch is a part of the examination. You need to submit the pitch first, in order to be allowed to defend the finished thesis. Here follow some guiding questions for the elevator pitch:
What? = Problem and purpose in the thesis. •What puzzles/intrigues me?•What do I want to know more about/understand better?•What are my key research questions?
Why? = Background and problem in thesis•Why will this be of interest to others?•Who would be interested in the knowledge produced?•Can the research be justified as a”contribution to knowledge”?•Why am I a suitable person to carry out this project?
How –conceptually? = Theory•What models, concepts and theories can I draw on?•How can these be brought together into a basic conceptual framework to guide my investigation?•What possible results can I develop that add to our present knowledge?
How –practically? = Method•What investigative styles and techniques shall I use to apply my conceptual framework (both to gather material and to analyse it)?
How shall I gain and maintain access to information sources?
The elevator pitch should be with in 400 words. We shall provide you access our school online library called Primo that consists of academic articles and peer reviewed articles too.
Thesis writing process
• Abstract; Table of contents
• Introduction, Background
• Problem formulation
• Research purpose, Research question
• Perspective, Delimitation, definitions
• Theories and previous research, research question
• Methodology and methods; data collection and analysis, limitations and ethical issues
• Results/Findings, Analysis, interpretation
• Discussions, implications, recommendations, critique of method
• List of references
• In the problem statement or theoretical gap, define the domain you’re interested in, position your study within the domain selected, select the research streams where you’ll make your contribution, (needs to be explicit in showing decision making and
choices in the process like prioritizing some aspects of the domain)
• Purpose (link to methods) (very short, not even half a page) (use words like explore)
• Research questions or hypothesis
• Literature review (methods and decisions e.g., mention search experience, not just search words, database, the process of funneling down e.g. We had 500 articles then we revised the keyword and then 200* this type of reasoning)
• Methods (What did you do and why e.g. I have done surveys or interviews and why) (philosophy methodology short, main focus on data collection)
• Data analysis (process, decisions and illustrations
• Plan well and document (explicit about decisions, process, illustrate things not only decisions.
• Anonymize and be confidential, don’t involve sensitive personal data in both methods of Quantitative and qualitative research.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.