1. You are going to read each of the resources listed below (yes, I did you research for you. You’re welcome!). As you read, identify and question the claims, grounds, warrants, backings, qualifiers, rebuttals, and closing sentences. Also question the rhetorical situation (writer, purpose, audience, question, context) and rhetorical devices (ethos, logos, pathos). Taking these important questioning and analyzing steps will give you a purpose for reading and help you identify the most important information in each resource:
infographic and short excerpt: https://www.onlineschools.org/visual-academy/the-history-of-online-schooling/
Article: Bustamante Risks and Rewards of Online Learning.docx
Article: Crisp_Short Distance Learning.docx
Article: Newstok Plea for Close Learning.docx
Article: McNulty Old Flames New Beacons.docx
2. Brainstorm your argument for BOTH SIDES. Yes, this will help you break down the argument into both sides (and will help you with your rebuttal later). You might wish to make a “For” and “Against” list or a brainstorm bubble (my favorite) or just freewrite ideas. That’s totally up to you!
Brainstorm 1.PNG Brainstorm 2.PNG Brainstorm 3.PNG
3. Identify YOUR claim (what you’re going to argue throughout your essay);
4. Find reasons and evidence to support your claim;
5. Who are your naysayers (your counterargument…that’s the other side of the argument) who you will address? Find a discussion point for them, as well as how you will refute it.
6. Start drafting!
7. Finalize your essay and submit it into the drop box! 🙂
The writer has a clearly defined purpose and argument demonstrated with a strong thesis statement.
The writer illustrates the significance or importance of his or her topic.
The writer follows Toulmin structure and methods.
The writer has a clear conclusion that acts as a summation (not summary!) of the essay.
The writer engages responsibly and appropriately with research that he or she uses as specific evidence and examples.
The writer’s evidence supports his or her argument directly.
The writer cites three resources effectively using summary, paraphrase, and/or direct quotation.
The writer’s short paper is succinct and tightly composed.
The writer meets standards of clarity, accuracy, logic, significance, fairness, precision, and relevance.
The writer uses appropriate spelling, grammar, and mechanics.
The paper is in MLA format, including for the Works Cited page and overall document design.
The paper is approximately 500-750 words.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.