· global health problem
· To demonstrate knowledge and application of key competencies from the semester
Paper Requirements (if applicable to problem)
o Overview of paper
· Background (Problem):
o Provide description of chosen health problem and the demographic it affects
§ How does this problem vary worldwide?
§ What are the causes of the problem?
o Include scientific literature that highlights the significance of the problem
§ Why is this a global health problem? Be sure to include statistics outside of the US population
o Include relevant statistics from reliable sources of public health information
· Intervention (Solution; break into separate paragraphs, as needed):
o Provide detailed descriptions of:
§ What the solution is
§ How the solution would be implemented
§ The players that would need to be involved
· These groups should be ones in which we have discussed this semester
§ The estimated cost associated with the proposed solution (this is an estimated cost— it is recommended to include the price for one of the resources used for the solution for a general idea)
§ Why this solution should be considered
§ The benefits of the solution
o Are there any moral or ethical concerns?
o Include any other pertinent information
o Standard conclusion—tie paper contents back to solution and introduction
· 1500 words (minimum)
· APA citations (this includes in-text citations—if you have any questions, please email me)
o Points WILL be deducted if other reference styles are used (including MLA)
· Cover page and References (do not count in 1500-word count)
· Double spaced, 12-point font, Times New Roman, 1-inch margins, submitted in Microsoft Word
· Use the third person (he, she, it, they)—not “I” or “we” (first person) or “you” (second person); Do not write “I think” or “in my opinion.”
· Use a consistent tense throughout
· Avoid clichés, jargon, and slang
· Proofread and edit carefully and thoroughly. Make use of Word Document prompts to catch grammar and spelling errors
· This must be your own work with correct citations
o All papers submitted will be checked for plagiarism
· All sources must be reputable please check with me if you are questioning any
· Do not wait until the last minute to pull this together; it takes time and effort to craft high quality writing
· Paraphrase judiciously (be sure to cite where the information came from) and use direct quotes sparingly, only when
· Limiting solution to the US (cannot be primary population discussed in paper)
Do not plagiarize by using another person’s ideas or words OR previous work (for this class or another class
appropriate. The bulk of your paper should not be direct quotes. YOUR PAPER IS ONLY ALLOWED TO HAVE A MAXIMUM OF TWO DIRECT QUOTES (one sentence each).
· The solution may be a well-known “answer” to the problem at hand; if you would like to create a hypothetical solution, please ask for my approval beforehand. Though it may be a creative idea, there will have to be sufficient evidence available to support an idea that the proposed solution may work
· Develop your idea into a coherent, in-depth and thorough discussion in a minimum of 1500 words; however, you should focus on quality, not quantity of words.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.