Hi writer! I put in a two page report because they didn’t have an option of a powerpoint. But basically the instructions below explain everything. A raw date recorded (should be about one page) then a powerpoint on what the instructions say. A POWERPOINT IS NEEDED NOT A WRITTEN PAPER. ALTHOUGH, A PAGE WORD DOCUMENT WITH RECORDED DATA IS NEEDED AS WELL WITH THE POWERPOINT.
You are each working on an independent wellness intervention on yourself. You will turn in a powerpoint of the results of your intervention (including with graphical representation of your data). You will also turn in your raw data.
You have all read chapter 9. The basis for your intervention will be applying the approaches used in field of health psychology to improve your own wellness. Health psychology addresses or seeks to study psychological factors that are important to the promotion and maintenance of health and wellbeing (and to decrease preventable problems).
There are several factors well known to influence health, wellness, and the immune system. You must choose one of the following four areas: Sleep, Exercise, or Relaxation/Mindfulness.
Steps in Designing Your Intervention
1. Determine the target of your intervention. What most impacts your response to triggers that create a stress response in your your life. Reflect on your sleep, the amount of exercise you get, your state of mind/approach to stress. How often do you intentionally engage in relaxation or mindfulness to combat stress? Choose one or more of the three following areas (Sleep, Exercise, or Relaxation/Mindfulness) that you could improve in order to improve your overall wellness. Do some research on interventions related to your specific goal.
2. Think about why you have chosen this goal. What are the benefits to you if you make this lifestyle change?
3. Think specifically and behaviorally. For instance, If you decide that changing your sleep would improve wellness in your life, what would your intervention (change in sleep) be? Do you want to increase the total amount of sleep you get? Be specific about your intervention. Determine exactly what your intervention will look like (e.g., will use sleep protocol to reduce temperature in room, do 2 hours of no screens before bed, put lavender pillow on eyes, etc…) Trouble shoot what could go wrong with your plan (knowing you and your lifestyle). Plan around that…
4. Think about measurement. If you do the intervention, what outcomes could you expect to see (e.g., change in alertness, decrease in self-reported stress on a scale from 1-10, self-reported level of fatigue, self-reported level of well-being or life satisfaction. How will you operationalize (and measure and track) relevant variables or behaviors in your intervention. You will need to log relevant data daily. How will you accurately track (notebook, iphone, excel spreadsheet).
5. Write it all out formally
a. Behavior I am trying to change, I am seeking increase or decrease in behavior, etc…
b. Intervention: (define clearly)
c. Outcomes I expect from this intervention (e.g., self-reported energy level, etc..)
d. Pieces of data I will track and method of gathering data
e. Determine how you will present your data (you must include a graph of your outcome variable over time that intervention is going on)
6. Scoring for your final projectwill lose a full grade for lateness:
o Design of Intervention (follows good behavioral principles for full credit): 20 points
o Identification of obstacles you accounted for: 10 points
o Data Collection Logs (all entries complete for full credit) 20 points
o Presentation of Data in Graphical Form (accurate x & y axis for full credit) 10 points
o Include Raw Data 10 points
Note that the X axis is time. It is on the bottom. The y axis is your outcome and should be on the left (running top to bottom). You need to plot a graph and present your data.
o Anything you would do differently with regard to design? Reflection on your attempts to change your own behavior (for full credit must address all of following: difficulty of change, emotions you experienced during intervention, role of group vs. changing behavior alone, any personal thoughts about outcome) 30 points
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.