Assume that your employer has asked you to replace a tool or piece of equipment that is used regularly by the company. Select a tool or piece of equipment that is commonly used in your industry and that has at least three versions available. These could be versions from the same manufacturer or competitors’ versions.
Your job is to find several versions of this item, and compare them on a number of criteria in order to determine which the company should purchase. Before you buy the replacement, you must submit a report that details your findings and recommends one particular item to purchase.
One of the objectives of this assignment is that you learn about data resources that are useful to your industry, which is why it is important to write a report on tools and equipment that are specific to your industry rather than on common household items. If you have difficulty finding appropriate objects to compare, consult with the instructor.
Include the following in your report:
• A formal, expanded definition of the object you have chosen to research
• At least one graphic showing the object you are researching
• A properly formatted and analyzed data table
• An introduction that declares the purpose of the report and maps its contents
• Body sections that use appropriate headings, topic sentences and direct paragraph structure
• A conclusion that summarizes the findings of the report and makes a recommendation
• An IEEE-style reference list with standard IEEE in-text citations throughout the report
Your report must also conform to the following requirements:
• Use all relevant technical writing techniques, including headings and subheadings, lists, tables, illustrations and paragraphs.
• Use standard report formatting conventions, such as a cover page, a table of contents, page headers and footers.
• Use reliable, accurate and sophisticated sources for your data.
• Include a title page and table of contents. Do not use memo format.
• Body font needs to be 11 or 12 points.
• Use double or 1.5 spacing.
• The content of your report (not including title page, table of contents, and references) needs to be 3-5 pages.
• Reports that have more than 5 pages of content in the body of the report will not be marked and will receive 0.
• All information needs to be referenced using IEEE format. This includes in-text references and your references page.
• If you do not include references in IEEE format, your report will be considered plagiarized and will receive a mark of 0. Please refer to the SAIT library website for assistance with IEEE format: http://libguides.sait.ca/ieee.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.